Fleet Driver Training - the Corporate view
Training will guarantee savings all round for both your company costs and better health of your employees.
If your employee has an accident, the company is also liable for any number of issues, such as:
- The safety of the employee - was the driver fit enough to drive? Do they have all their paperwork?
- The safety of the vehicle - was the vehicle checked before setting off on the journey?
- The safety of the load on the vehicle - was the vehicle over loaded or loaded correctly?
- Insurance - are all the correct insurances for the driver, vehicle and the load in place?
Any form of collision, serious or otherwise - may result in the following:
- Loss of corporate reputation
- Compensation for damaged goods or failed delivery
- Goods replacement costs
- Employee down-time & payment of sickness benefit
- Less effective sales or delivery fleet due to fewer vehicles on the road
- Higher insurance premiums
- Legal fees for any law suit from the parties involved.
How can Christy's Fleet Driver Training help?
We can help by:
- Developing a corporate transport policy - conforming to all relevant UK and EU legislation
- Training of all employees involved in travelling for business reasons
- Maintaining the high standards of your employee's driving skills
- Auditing of the company's transport policy
The benefits are:
- Fewer employee accidents
- Lower insurance premiums
- Increased employee and fleet productivity
- Greater potential for sales growth
- Improved corporate reputation
- Lower fuel costs
- Money spent on training will pay for the companies savings
<-----Click here for HSE Safe Driving Training info